Sunday, September 23, 2012

Open learning Initiative




      As far as I am concerned, the best thing of it is it’s English section. That section although for the time being merely have a complete lessons on American English speech, I could still see the website is going to be great place to learn language.
      The section not only designed with very concise and accurate explanation on some aspects of pronunciations, we can also find some very interesting audio clips and some very interactive exercise after them. As a second language learner still learning English, I could tell that every point the program emphasized was some pretty iffy or difficult part of English pronunciation, and those audio and some times video clips did a excellent job in modeling the correct way to pronounce them. Those followed-up exercises are also designed to address these difficult areas and the whole program seems to be more humanized than many others I saw.  So I will give the whole program a very high point on face validity, even though it is difficult to tell why I did so. 

No comments:

Post a Comment