I have never used classroom management system before I came to New York
around one year ago. When the teacher for the first time explained to me the
use of the blackboard, I found that sounds very novel to me. But later I
gradually found the blackboard is pretty convenient both for teacher and
students.
For teacher, once we have prepared all the materials, we do not need to
reload all the materials again for the next time. Everything is just right
there that what teachers only need to do is to reopen it for the next group of
students. In addition, we can also have make whatever kind of change we want to
our course materials and students could see it right away. For students, the communication with the
course became more efficient. Students
can post their assignments and see other students’ assignments and teachers’
comments on one page. Moreover, students have the access to the all the
materials on the blackboard page of the course and read them online or download
them whenever they want.
The only and biggest drawback of the system is its price. The system
cost too much so that it would frightens away many institutions and people from
using it in their classroom.
No comments:
Post a Comment