Saturday, November 24, 2012

Online Writing Lab



  I found OWL to be a pretty useful site to visit; I believe I would definitely recommend the site to my students.
     OWL assembles a lot of tools and knowledge about writing in s very systematic way, so that both teachers and students could find a lot of information on the site very easily. Besides, because the site totally devoted to writing skills, we could always find something helpful on the website when we don’t know what we are looking for very specifically to Improve one’s writing ability. Moreover, I found the site to be a very good place to learn grammars too, especially those confusing grammar points. The explanation they gave are concise and all the examples are very good.
   The only disadvantage of the site I found is its single focus too. For students who want to improve their overall language ability, the site would not be a good place to visit. 

No comments:

Post a Comment